Monday, October 23, 2006
- Name: a fellow of infinite jest: Brendan Douglas Jones
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Born of the storm and christened by lightning, I stride the Earth like unto a GOD - fearsome and terrible in countenance!
Um, actually, I'm a Mississippi-born Texas-bred Californian. A writer of screenplays, short stories and comic books. A one-time rock 'n' roll star (kind of) and kiddie show host. A lover ... of the ladies.
So come, explore my inner workings and try not to get nauseous all over the new carpet.
- We've lost our lease!
- The Last Good Morning Page 21
- The Last Good Morning Page 20
- The Last Good Morning Page 19
- The Last Good Morning Page 18
- Of cameos and walk-ons....
- The Last Good Morning Pages 16 and 17
- The Half-Way Point Hiatus (and other excuses)
- The Last Good Morning Page 15
- The Last Good Morning Page 14